Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Workouts that Work Wednesday: Fall Boot Camp!

Fall Boot Camp with Amy
September 17th – October 8th

Monday – Thursday

Class Times:
6:30-7:15 AM
OR
6:30-7:15 PM
                             
3 weeks of classes, you choose the days!
2 days a week for $90
3 days a week for $130
4 days a week for $150


Come join us for a fantastic full body workout that's scalable for ANY fitness level...beginners to advanced! We'll work with little to no equipment and incorporate fitness testing so you can see the progress you're making toward your goals, body weight strength training, cardio and core strengthening exercises. I will provide you with a weekly inspriational email and a weekly nutritional tip as well as immediate feedback and guidance during your workouts. All you need to bring is a beach towel or ab mat, some water and a "CAN DO attitude!"  

To sign up please email me at: AmyDrefke@gmail.com and let me know which days and time you've chosen! I will limit the classes to 15 for safety purposes, so reserve your spot today!

No comments:

Post a Comment