Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Things You Should Know Thursday: The Skinny Rules


I am in the middle of reading Bob Harper's newest book and I must say the title made me hesitate enough I almost blew this book off. I'm not a fan of the words "skinny" and "thin". Those words conjure up visuals of no muscle, frail and extreme nutrition restriction without exercise. But once I cracked this book I realized what it really was...a helpful book for those struggling with what to eat, how much to eat, when to eat and why you're eating it. He tells his readers to divorce themselves from their past and open themselves up to a new lifestyle and a new relationship with food. If you struggle at all with portions, clean eating, understanding your personal relationship with food...this is a must read. It's simple and straight forward. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment