Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Things You Should Know Thursday: What's Boot Camp with Amy Like?

"Boot Camp is challenging with varied levels of exercise options--both individual and team efforts. Every session is different than the last...and the group accountability and fun dynamics is an added plus!" - Diana

"Boot Camp workouts are always challenging and different! I never get bored!" - Emily

"Bootcamp is one of the toughest workouts I've ever done, but I feel strong and challenged after every class! I can't wait for the next session to begin." - Kerry

"I never thought I would look forward to exercising but I look forward to Bootcamp every week.  Amy keeps is fun, varied, and manageable for all fitness levels.  The nutritional tips and suggested workouts for "off-days" are appreciated extras." - Shannon

In summary, it's a different workout every night that's modified for all fitness levels with a fantastic, fun group of dedicated men and women!

If you'd like to try a class we'd love to have you! We'll be at Georgetown Park on Monday, August 20th from 6:30-7:15 pm. Simply email me to let me know you're coming as I'll have a few things for you to sign and a few questions to ensure the workout is just right for you! AmyDrefke@gmail.com.

If you missed the information about Fall Boot Camp with Amy here it is:

September 17th - October 18th
Monday - Thursday
6:30 - 7:15 pm

3 weeks of classes, you choose the days!
2 days a week for $90
3 days a week for $130
4 days a week for $150

* Bring a  beach towel or ab mat, water and a "CAN DO attitude!"
* Email me at AmyDrefke@gmail.com to reserve your spot and let me know which days you'll attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment