Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Monday, October 1, 2012

MmONDAY! PB2 Fruit Dip

After school snacks can be a struggle as both girls are very hungry and want something quick and filling. I found this super easy idea for a fruit dip. The combination of powdered peanut butter plus the yogurt adds a lot of protein and some good fat. All I do is slice fruit like bananas, apples and strawberries then mix 1/2 cup peanut butter to 1 cup greek plain non-fat yogurt. Delicious and nutritious!
I find PB2 in the Health Mart section at Hy-Vee. I love using it in my protein shakes. It's very low in calories and fat but packs a really good peanut butter flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment