Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Trainer Talk Tuesday: Change Creates Change

Change may be the only thing that's constant but it doesn't make it easy. Changing your mindset, your routine, your relationship with food...it's all uncomfortable. Yet with discomfort comes growth! Find some inspiration today in these famous quotations about change.

If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading. Lao Tzu

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.Maya Angelou

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. Barack Obama

For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something. Steve Jobs

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. Leo Tolstoy

Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.
Arnold Bennett


If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Frederick Douglass

Always remember that the future comes one day at a time. Dean Acheson
If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living. Gail Sheehy

No comments:

Post a Comment