Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Fitness Fun Friday: Challenge!

Most people don't think of a distance as a way to increase intensity. You can increase speed, increase incline and increase resistance but you can also increase the distance you travel with a weight or your body to make exercise more intense.

Try this challenge today...
Choose a distance and perform lunges the entire way. Rest 1-2 minutes and stretch.
Keeping that same distance bear crawl the entire way. Rest 1-2 minutes and stretch.
Keeping that same distance perform jumping burpees the entire way. Perform a burpee then jump as far forward as you can at the top of the exercise. Rest 1-2 minutes and stretch.

What other exercises can you come up with to try for distance?? Share with me and let me know if you take my challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment