Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Things You Should Know Thursday: Results

One of the biggest reasons people stop exercising is not seeing results. Especially early on in our training I encourage my clients to notice all the small changes in not just how their body looks but how it functions! Sometimes we're so outward focused we forget to recognize how quickly we suddenly got up from the floor, how picking up and holding our child was so much easier than last time, how mowing was no longer a strenuous workout!
 
Here's a great article from Livestrong.com describing the results you can expect to see at 1-3 weeks, 4-6 weeks, 7-12 weeks, 12-24 weeks and beyond.  How Fast Will Exercise Change My Body?

No comments:

Post a Comment