Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Monday, September 23, 2013

I Pledge...

I pledge that despite my many roles on a daily basis,
taking care of me will always be one of them.
To make fueling my family and myself with healthy meals
a priority throughout the week.
To workout so that I can not just keep up with my kids
but impress them on the playground.
To become more fit and stay fit
so I can live long and be the best version of me.
To put my feet up and chill when it's needed
and let go when it's important.
To love my body and all it can do
rather than be disappointed by what it can't.
 
I pledge to surround myself with those who support me
and have my best interest at heart.
To strive for moments of clarity among chaos,
positive thinking in the midst of self doubt
and love myself as I do my children.
 
I pledge to nourish my soul by surrounding myself with people
who know me not just as a mom but as a person.
Who share my values and also strive to live a healthier life.
Who challenge me, cheer me on and pick me up when I stumble.
 
I will not be perfect.
I will make millions of mistakes.
But I will love me
because then I am able to fully love and care for others.
I owe it to myself to live life to it's fullest.
I am worth the effort.
I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment